|"Girl with Balloon" provided by Lee's Digi Shop at Etsy|
613 Ave. Create Challenge Blog officially surpassed the 500 followers mark
and is having a celebratory
1st Annual Block Party!
As usual, the challenge at 613 this week is Anything Goes with an optional theme of Party/Celebrate. The DT ended up using images from each of the sponsors... you can see all those wonderful cards & images HERE along with how to get in on the prizes.
[Note: specific information on supplies and sources will be found below under “Supplies”.]
- A2 base card with a left fold cut from basic white CS
- DP cut & matted with black CS
- Image flipped & re-sized for 2nd image - these were colored with Copics
- Two coordinating DPs used to print dresses, headbands and balloons for paper piecing. These were fussy cut, sculpted from the back and attached with glue and foam tape to the original image panel
- Panel cut down to allow portions of the head and balloons to escape the "box" & then matted in black
- "Party Hardy" sentiment computer generated , punched and matted with SU punches & silver brads were then inserted in the ends. This was mounted on foam tape for elevation on the image panel.
- The completed image panel & sentiment was attached with foam tape to the background panels
- A coordinating green waxed linen cord was wrapped around both panels and around the brads. A bow was tied around the cord on the right edge. This entire package is then attached to the front of the card base.
- Inside completed with leftover papers from the front.
This card should be eligible for the following
LEJ Designs #85 – A/G
Papertake Weekly –A/G [option: celebrate something new]
Fab and Funky #198 – Let's Celebrate
Paula Holifield Crafts (ALBC) – Celebrate
IMAGES: The focal image is from Lee's Digi Shop at Etsy; Sentiment is computer generated;
PAPER: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the images; DP is from Basic Grey's "Sweet Threads" & The Studio Calico's "Heyday" collections.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Silver brads from stash; waxed linen cord is from my book binding stash.
INKS: the images were printed on a Canon PIXMA printer & colored with Copics:
Be well, and give your mojo free reign!