I want so badly to add some ribbon or brads in the lower right or upper left corner!
With this card I used two stamps, and only one ink - Walnut Stain from Distress Inks. "Cathedral" by Stampington and Company includes the text to the right in the image. This was stamped once on the base CS and then on scrap paper. I then took a brush damp with water and pulled the ink into the image to give it a watercolor look. The image is then cut out and attached with foam tape.
Sooooooooo... could not stand it! I went back and re-created this card with the elements that are more comfortable for me. So although I will enter the card above in the challenge for Less is More -
the following is the one I like:
I am going to keep trying the Less is More Challenges...
I am determined to find a comfort zone with a clean and simple style too.
IMAGES: The focal images are "Cathedral" by Stampington and Company and "Telephone Lines" from Impression Obsession.
PAPER: base CS is from my endless stash & the Cathedral CS from scraps.
INKS: The image is stamped with Ranger's Distress Ink: "Walnut Stain"