Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

WINNER: Dancer's Bookmark...

Post script:  WINNER!  This bookmark won the iCopic Challenge "Anything but a card"!  First time to win a challenge - the prize was 4 Copics of my choice.
I made a bookmark for an iCopic Challenge IWC#40: "Anything but a card".  (Hmmmm - still looks like a card to me - I guess I need to challenge myself to stretch even further!  LOL!).  Never the less, the base card is 1/2 the size of an A2 card with a top fold to allow it to fit over a page.  The Designer Paper has a pierced border and the ribbon and twine finish the embellishments.  The image was colored with Copics, cut out, sculpted and mounted with foam tape.

IMAGE:  The little ballerina is from La La Land.
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the image, base CS from my endless stash. The designer paper is from Hero Arts “Lauderdale” collection.
INKS:  Image stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics:
TECHNIQUE:  Paper sculpting of the body as described in post http://ggetty.blogspot.com/2011/04/paper-sculpting-tilda.html

2 comments:

  1. This is precious!! I love how you've colored your adorable LaLa and your orange and pink DP is sooooo dreamy! I love hot pink and orange. Thanks for joining us this week at icopic Ginny!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Ginny! Love your book! Thanks so much for playing with iCopic!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny