Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Doodles...

 
This card is my entry in the  Copic Creations challenge: DOODLES . If you have seen some of my earlier posts you know I am interested in Zentangles and I jumped on the concept!  The boot is an older stamp from Penny Black,  who is sponsoring the Copic challange.  Many of the "shingles" and parts of the boot are already decorated... but I enhanced original designs, tangled in the blank shingles and tangled the hills in the background with my version of "Fescue" by Zentangle.  The coloring is with Copic pens, the windows are cut out and the panel is mounted 3D to the background panels.  Here is a close up that displays the tangling and details in a better light:

Once again I have been able to combine my three loves: stamping, tangling and my Copics! 
This was definitely fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ginny, your doodles and tangles enhance this image beautifully!!! What a great way to accent this great birthday card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny