Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wishing you well...

 This card was made for a couple of challenges - including one that calls for pink and green and one following a sketch by Agnieszka from "Case Study".  (See below)
When I found this paper that I made years ago, I decided I had finally found a good use for it. And while I was at it, I decided everything needed to be recycled or from my stash pile.  The bear image is one colored months & months ago, the vellum and green paper are scraps.

This card should be eligible for the following
CHALLENGES:
Case Study - sketch by  Agnieszka
Simon Says - Anything Goes
CMC #44 - Pinks and Greens

IMAGES:  The focal image is ??
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the images; background is my own handmade paper; base CS is from my stash.
EMBELLISHMENTS: Vellum strip and green CS punched with a Martha punch.
INKS: Distress Inks were used on the sentiment piece; the image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black & colored with Copics: R30, 32, 35;  G20, 21, 24; E31, 33, 35

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your background paper you made! It is drop dead gorgeous! :D Thank ;you for joining us at CMC! Best of luck!
    Hugs,
    Marie XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie...
      I wish I could say I really enjoyed paper making - I love the results - very satisfying! But OMG the mess and time and effort! Not my cup of tea. No wonder I hoard the pieces I have already made.
      ~ginny

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny